My blog is NSFW.
My name is Lora.
Some call me panda.
Its been a nickname of mine for years.
Tattooed, pierced and just plain crazy.
'A friend is someone who knows all about you and still likes you'
My Blog is Not Safe For Work.
- Tomaž Šalamun (via larmoyante)
P.S. The real world isn’t going to accommodate you and your “comfort.” When you get off Tumblr, there aren’t any trigger warnings. Wearing a nametag with your “gender identity” on it would be absolutely laughable. You’ll have to learn to be an adult and deal with people without being psychotic and wishing death on them.
Rebloging twice because people should have to read this more than once
SOMEONE SAID IT
so many concerts, not enough money
"so she’s gay now?"
yeah she turned it all the paperwork last week and her acceptance letter came this morning, it was all pretty sudden
- If you want to have sex after being together one hour that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one week that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one month that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one year that’s fine
- If you want to wait until marriage that’s fine
- If you’re not even together that’s fine too
- IT’S ALL FINE NOW PLEASE STOP THINKING OTHER PEOPLE’S SEX IS YOUR BUSINESS THANK YOU
in a healthy, close relationship of any kind, when something upsets you, you need to bring it up. as soon as possible, even. cultivate an environment in which you both can talk about things that upset you, with the utmost attention to everyone’s feelings. it’s a really simple thing to do but it’s a thing i’ve been working on for a while and i’m getting actual nice things happening as a result